Welcome to the Forum of Yew Tree Canine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

these sad times..........

2 posters

Go down

these sad times.......... Empty these sad times..........

Post  Admin Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:50 am

.....and so another star will shine in the sky tonite.....it is always a very sad occasion when we have to say goodbye to our dearly beloved canine companions wether they have led a good life or taken away from us suddenly.
Here we can say goodbye or even remember them...... whichever it is they will always be special in our hearts.

We will also be adding a page to our website dedicated to the members of Yew Tree Canine Society whose dogs are now "running free"

Admin- Paul & Yvonne
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-05-15

https://yewtreecanine.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

these sad times.......... Empty Remenbering those who leave paw prints in our heart

Post  ElaineL Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:37 pm

I tragically lost Mac two and a half years ago - before Bran came along, and before we started training. I still miss him terribly. He was a stunning puppy, just 14 months old who touched everybody that met him. My memorial to Maccy is in my new KC affix - we chose MORAYMAC, as we scattered his ashes on the coastal path overlooking the Moray Firth in Scotland, where we spend so much time, and where he loved to run free.

ElaineL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum