Welcome to the Forum of Yew Tree Canine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newark showground

2 posters

Go down

Newark showground Empty Newark showground

Post  Paris Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm

I bet lots of you attend Newark showground since lots of shows are held at this venue year round. I like this venue, it seems to have all the basics, lots of space to take the dogs for a run, indoor and outdoor facilities, lots of space to set up crates etc. The only thing negative in my opinion are those heaters in winter, the big noisy blowing silver floor heater thingys, lots of dogs find them scary affraid and Im always scared to walk near them as they are so hot but sometimes because of busy ringside traffic you are forced towards them.
Paris
Paris

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Newark showground Empty Re: Newark showground

Post  Paris Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 am

Oh just realised this isn't about show venues in general but the clubs venues instead lol! But I still think those heaters are scary pale
Paris
Paris

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Newark showground Empty venues, venues , venues..............

Post  Admin Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Well Paris your were right first time....
We have dedicated this topic about all the show venues inc Crufts that we, as exhibiters, attend to show our dogs.
For many of us around and about this way Newark is our main showground.
Yes those blowers are a nuisance and often as not if im stewarding i can usually get them turned off as they really do upset the dogs especially when moving towards them!!
Newark is very basic and u would think after all the money we put into it they could bring it up to date a bit really couldnt they?
Other than that though it does the job for us and its on our doorstep Very Happy

Remember to be careful when inside though when that concrete floor is a bit loose it can be slippery so steer clear of moving Clover anywhere near it...good stewards brush it away and check the rings for anything dangerous sunny

Enjoy your showing and if you have any concerns about a venue please chat about them here..........

Best Wishes

Yew Tree Team I love you
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-05-15

https://yewtreecanine.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Newark showground Empty Re: Newark showground

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content