Welcome to the Forum of Yew Tree Canine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clover recent results

3 posters

Go down

Clover recent results Empty Clover recent results

Post  Paris Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Hello all, At Three counties championship show clover managed to qualify for Crufts 2010 despite licking the judge's face off, luckily she didn't reference her exuberant tongue in the critique, mind you it does say Brits are supposed to be affectionate in the breed standard so maybe it counted in her favour Very Happy She was placed a respectable second out of four, the bitch placed first went on to get the Bitch CC so well done to them!
Clover did me proud at Dukeries Gundog club, she took reserve Best of Breed after showing and standing well (this time not licking the judge to death). Its the highest placing we've had so far so I'm quite chuffed.
Good luck 2 all going to National Gundog next weekend Smile
Paris
Paris

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Back to top Go down

Clover recent results Empty Update :)

Post  Paris Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:51 am

Clover won her second Res BOB today at Alferaton and District open show. There were only 2 Brits there! Ah well a wins a win even if it is by default Very Happy . She was a little bit naughty anyway as she decided that she wanted to do the splits with her back legs everytime I wanted her to stand square. She moved well though so it wasn't all bad.
We missed National Gundog due to madam coming into season Sad nevermind its City of Birmingham soon!
Paris
Paris

Back to top Go down

Clover recent results Empty Clover results August

Post  Paris Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:27 am

Been to city of Birmingham champ, despite clover moving and standing like a dream we came away with dissapointing results. We got 3rd/ 4 in Post grad and 4th/4 in limit bitch. I was informed that Clover should have won that class by external parties who were watching us, I noticed however that the judge did not seem to like black and white dogs Crying or Very sad nevermind though I'll just put this judge on the blacklist. Anyways I was very pleased with clover since she showed perfectly, well except for giving the judge a little lick, she can't resist Very Happy lol
Paris
Paris

Back to top Go down

Clover recent results Empty Re: Clover recent results

Post  Hayley&Lola Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:24 am

Well done to you and Clover. If she went beautifully then you should be very pleased as there is nothing more you can do. Its always nice to hear compliments from round the ring Very Happy
Hayley&Lola
Hayley&Lola

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Paris Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:40 am

Yay been to the Brittany club of gb champ show this october, came back with two lovely red rossettes, a shield, a trophy and two boxes of treats. We had a really throurough french judge That makes Clover qualify for crufts 4x now, is that a record for someone who's only been showing 6months? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I've got no more money to enter any more champ shows until next year so she won't be qualifying anymore No Anyways Leicestershire Gundog november 22nd next!
Oh I forgot the little girl also won most importantly Razz at Yew tree fun show 2009. She won prettiest bitch out of 20+ ?? entries, just beating an extremely cute little pug puppy Very Happy tongue Very Happy, the rossette has pride of place on my wall Smile
Paris
Paris

Back to top Go down

Clover recent results Empty A very big well done.................

Post  Admin Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:32 pm

Well done to you and Clover, Paris, you have had some really great results and of course the ultimate entry into Crufts. Many exhibiters can go for years without getting a dog to Crufts so its great to here little Clover doing so well.
We all had a great day at the funshow in September and everything ran really smoothly, glad you enjoyed the day and getting one of our lovely rosettes too.
Well we will see you at Leicestershire Gundog show as we will be stewarding etc so best wishes till then. Very Happy

Yvonne and Paul.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-05-15

https://yewtreecanine.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Paris Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:51 am

Clover won her third Res BOB but again there was only a very small entry of 2 Brits including us at Leicestershire gundog Crying or Very sad I fear we are going to loose our classes if entries don't pick up Sad Hopefully some more brit owners will support the breed at open level in the future, Sleaford and district is the next show for us, I hope we have a bit more competition Smile
Paris
Paris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down