Urgent Antifreeze warning

Go down

Urgent Antifreeze warning

Post  ElaineL on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Please, please take care with your pets this winter. Our vets have just issued a warning about antifreeze, which apparently tastes very sweet and is very appealing to dogs and cats - but DEADLY! In a cat or a small dog just a teaspoon full can prove fatal. Animals can be treated if found very early, but antifreeze can cause kidney failure, blindness and death within a very short space of time. Do your pets a favour and leave the Garage to fill your car, or if you have antifreeze products at home keep them safe and dispose of them safely.

ElaineL

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Antifreeze warning

Post  Admin on Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:07 pm

Hi Elaine and the gang
Thanks very much for your warning and i hope our members will remember this , epecially those that have to top their cars up this winter......please please make sure all these types of poisenous fluids are put out of the way on high shelves........lets keep our precious ones safe...... bounce

Best Wishes

Paul and yvonne.....admin
avatar
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 233
Location : Nottinghamshire
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile http://yewtreecanine.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum