Fun Dog Show at Owthorpe

Go down

Fun Dog Show at Owthorpe

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:13 am

Please come along and support our Fun Dog Show on Saturday 4th October at our Southern Training venue at Owthorpe, Notts, just off the A46 near Cotgrave. Parking is plentiful and free.
We will be taking entries from around 10.30 onwards with judging about 12 noon. There will be 25 classes with 10 Pedigree and 15 Fun. As always Fun classes are open to everyone and are good for a laugh with some lovely rosettes, certificates and prizes to be won.
There will be 2 big rings with the Fun classes starting approx 1 hour later than the pedigree.
There will be Raffles and a tombola and stalls. A food stall will be available for hot food and drinks if you require them or you can bring your own. Toilet facilities provided in our training village hall.
Hopefully we will also be providing some Tenting area for grooming or for shade hoping that the sun will be beaming on the day Very Happy
We hope to have microchipping available on the day and possibly a test for KC Bronze Good Citizen Award with a qualified KC Instructor.
We have managed to obtain some sponsers albeit so late in the year as donations will be very sparse, so my thanks goes out to them...
Also may i thank our members who have sponsered the rosettes for the day....a big thank you to you all as without you there would be no Yew Tree, i will be making a list to display on the day thanking everyone involved.
I would like to mention that the shows funds are being raised to support the PAT charity this year along with support towards the local historical village church of Owthorpe to continue its much needed restoration.
Please visit the church whilst you are there as it is steeped in historical interest.
At this point i must thank Jill, our caretaker of the village hall, and Steve, the farmer for allowing us to use the hall and the Field for the Fun Dog Show.

We here at Yew Tree look forward to seeing you there......... lets hope the weather will be kind to make it a very successful day and ensure we look forward to making it our Annual Show.

Best Wishes

Paul and Yvonne and all the Comittee at Yew Tree Canine.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-05-15

View user profile http://yewtreecanine.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fun Dog Show at Owthorpe

Post  Hayley&Lola on Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:59 am

Just wanted to say thanks for a great day at the show.

We entered the puppy walk with our 12 wk old pup, Lola - she came 5th. Then our other dog Harley somehow got 2nd in the Utility class.

Unfortunately we couldnt stay long as we had to get back but then we broke down on the A46 on our way home and had to await the breakdown truck to take us home!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Will there be any pictures from the day?

Hayley
Hayley&Lola

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down