Welcome to the Forum of Yew Tree Canine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is me...

+3
piparoo
Eeyore
Admin
7 posters

Go down

This is me... Empty This is me...

Post  Admin Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:53 am

Very Happy Please feel free to introduce yourself to our forum, we welcome all our members new and old , please tell us a little about yourself, what dogs or breeds you have etc and so become a part of our little community.
As always please remember to abide by our rules of the forum.....

Best Wishes

Admin.......Paul & Yvonne
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-05-15

https://yewtreecanine.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty Re: This is me...

Post  Eeyore Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi all,

I train at Yew Tree
I own and show Beagle (Puzzle), Dane (Piper) and Shiba Inu (Echo).

I also handle for other people my regulars are 2 Rotties (Dude and Zante)

I look forward to chatting to everyone old and new

Last edited by Eeyore on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Eeyore
Eeyore

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty The Admin Team....

Post  Admin Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:09 am

Hi to everyone

We are the admin team, consisiting of myself, Paul Bullivant and my wife Yvonne.

We are both Trainers at Yew Tree Canine Society as well as Chairman and Secretary respectively.
We are owned by our 2 Italian Spinoni, Phanta and Maya....our Grand Basset Griffon Vendeen (hound), Lulu and various other critters inc Bearded Dragon, 2 rabbits, a Guinea pig, a rat, a hamster and various tropical fish!

We love showing and enjoy stewarding and judging our own breeds.......please remember to support your local open shows.

We hope you enjoy using our forum and we look forward to our discussions, pls upload some fun photos but remember to keep them small as space is limited.

Best Wishes Very Happy

Paul and Yvonne
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2008-05-15

https://yewtreecanine.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty Thanks!!

Post  piparoo Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:26 am

Hi
Today Deb and me came to your companion dog show - originally to face paint, but the day unfolded into a fab day of like minded people who welcomed us so warmly, we just wanted to say a big "Thank you!!"
Paul, you are an inspiration and we never thought that a dog show could be so fantastic, dogs and people alike!!!
My Bedlington - Rufus - won 4th in the most handsome dog, obviously he should have been first (lol!!) but my son, Spence, was delighted. but Rufus let us down in the "waggiest tail" class, by NOT wagging his tail at all!!!
He enjoyed the treats that he won, but I think the excitement must have been too much for him, because he threw up on the way home!!
Would also say it was a pleasure to meet Diamond & Ice's mummy and am looking forward to Rufus and Minnie having babies together and I also ate the best jacket spud I've ever eaten!!
All in all, a wonderful day, we want to come again!!!!
Love
Pip & Deb, Spencer and Rufus!!! Very Happy

piparoo

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-04

http://www.piparoo.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty Introductions

Post  Hayley&Lola Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:02 am

Hi,
I started at Yew Tree training club last week with my 12 week old Bulldog puppy Lola.

Prior to owning bulldogs I have grown up with my parents in Greater Manchester breeding and showing German Shepherd Dogs. I attended my first dog show at 3 weeks old and became a handler at an early, apparently I was often seen entering the ring with my toy dog on a lead and standing it for the judge!! Embarassed Embarassed

I eventually became a competent junior handler and handled our GSDs aswell as being a paid handler for other GSDs. I judged my first open dog show (Blackpool & Fylde I think) at 14 years old and had approximately 50 entries.

As I grew up and when my parents split up we stopped showing the GSDs, I moved to Nottingham and I got in to horses, showing and doing cross-country with my ex-racehorse. We lost our last GSD last year at 12 years old.

My partner and I bought a bulldog two years ago called Harley. He is a fantastic dog with a great character. I sold my horse this year and was finding that I actually missed dog showing. It was unfair to expect anything of Harley as he was purchased as a pet (and is now castrated anyway) and so I bought Lola on 1 September who I hope to show when she is ready - in fact she entered the Puppy walk on Saturday at the Fun Dog Show and she came 5th and showed like a star!! I love you

Hayley
Hayley&Lola
Hayley&Lola

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty Hi All

Post  Tsuki Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 am

Hi to everyone,

Myself (Sarah) and my sister Josie have been training at Yew Tree for a while now with our Skye Terriers - you know, the noisey ones!

We have been showing Skye's for getting on five years and Luna, our silver girl was our first. She isn't the easiest of dogs to handle as she is very idependent and hates other dogs. She also had issues with people coming towards her on tables as she was scared by a very silly judge as a youngster. With the help of a troop of behaviourists and Paul & Yvonne we have managed to rehabilitate Luna and she is back showing after a two-year break. She has done well, qualifying for Crufts 2008 and 2009 and making improvements to her performance every time.

During Luna's break from showing we bred with her (except from her issues she is a lovely temperamented girl) and kept two cream boys from the litter, Freedom and Twilight. Freedom has had heaps of training from a young age and is now training to be a stooge dog. He has won well at champ and open show level with many Best Puppy, Res Best in Breed and Best in Breed's. He is currently on a break from showing as he is a boy and two and naughty but a comeback is planned for early next year.

Luna's daughter who lives in Birmingham has just been awarded her champion title after getting her third ticket at the club show last month! We're very impressed Wink

We will no doubt see everyone at training (don't be offended if the Skye's bark at you, they do it to everyone/thing),

Sarah, Josie and the Skye's
xxx
Tsuki
Tsuki

Female Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://www.tsuki-skyeterriers.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty Hello !!!!

Post  mydachshund Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:16 am

Very Happy Just a quick Hello to everyone that I met last night at Hucknall.
I had been thinking of going to puppy training classes and saw Yew Tree 's number in the phone book. I had a chat to Yvonne and Paul and took myself, my son Jake and our puppy Dumpling off to the class last night. We were late so missed the begining when puppy training is on Sad ,but thats me and directions for you!!! I was really glad to see children are welcomed into the group. I have no experience of showing so its all new to me!!Roll on next week!!!
Bye for now,
Sam,Amy,Jake(and when she can stay up later,Eve)
Pudding and Dumpling Wink
mydachshund
mydachshund

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-14

http://www.mydachshund.webs.com

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty Mr McCartney

Post  Tanya Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:02 am

This is McCartney my Leo pup, I'm Tanya his human mum. We've not long since come back from our first open show together and my superstar little boy, well not so little anymore, but he was once, came 1st in Leo MP and BPIB. Then in the AV class he won AV MPD and was Best AV MP! It was quite a day for our first show, and we were both suffering from it the following day! ZZZZZZZZZZ etc. Even 3 days on McCartney is catching up on his beauty sleep!
Bye for now
Tanya
Tanya

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-05

http://www.loweherz.co.uk

Back to top Go down

This is me... Empty Re: This is me...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: